My values as a coach – wisdom, integrity, competence & trust – provide a journey of personal transformation as a result of increased self awareness.
To the coaching process I bring values, from my diverse life experiences across the world (USA, Australia, New Zealand & across the Middle East, Europe particularly UK, Netherlands & Belgium) in a number of commercial and non profit sectors.
I am a results-driven executive leader and MBA with extensive experience advancing core public policy objectives on an international scale for a variety of major corporations.
- Independent consulting role leveraging international network of climate, energy,and environmental policy players to improve public policy outcomes.
- Advisor to the Australian Department of Climate Change & Energy Efficiency, the National Reform & Development Commission of the People’s Republic of China, UNDP, the World Bank, the International Energy Agency and numerous leading international companies.
- Key role establishing and leading a non-profit association in the Middle East.
- Chief of Operations – NGO operating a canine adoption centre, three retail outlets, fundraising, education & PR departments.
- Leadership & operational support – high level, cross sector, business driven, energy efficiency alliance consisting of Europe’s leading multinational companies.
- Consulting Advisor to a $20M public-private partnership project – Energy Branch of
UNEP’s Division of Technology, Industry, and Economics.
- Consulting Secretary General – board advisor for strategy & execution of the organisation’s public affairs/lobbying initiatives.
- National Team Captain – 2003 Rugby World Cup qualification round.
- Management & operations – family business.
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Coach, Member International Coaching Federation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Bath Business School, UK
- Bachelor of Commerce, Honours (B.Com Hons) Business Management & Political Science (B.Com) University of Malta
- Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, UK